8 Smart Moves If You Are Struggling Financially
And by the way, you are not alone; 78% of adults struggle with daily bills.
The following are the eight things that will help you breathe a little easier.
1. Get help with your rent payment (click here)
Find a home and get help paying your rent with our Housing Assistance guide. Billions of dollars in housing assistance are granted by the US government every year.
2. Lower Your Monthly Bills (click here)
Are you looking for ideas that reduce your monthly expenses? Check out these great options.
3. Put extra food on your table with SNAP (click here)
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as food stamps, has nearly 40 million people using it today. No one should go without the food the need.
4. Get emergency funds (click here)
Did you know that there are government and private programs that give thousands of dollars every year to people that need it? It's easier than you think to receive assistance and/or guidance for any financial hardship you may be going through.
5. Apply for unemployment insurance if you lost your job (click here)
Unemployment insurance remains an integral part for people who lost their job through no fault of their own and to bridge them to their next job.
6. Start a new career or get a 2nd job (click here)
The economy is in recovery mode and there aren't enough people for the jobs needed, making it the best time to look for a better job, higher pay and increased schedule flexibility
7. Go back to school and increase your skill set (click here)
Going back to school is a great option for many to increase skills and get the better job they desire.
8. Fix your credit by first knowing your credit score (click here)
There are so many reasons to know your credit score: You're preparing to buy a house or a car, renting a new apartment, looking for a new job, etc. Be smart, know your score.